Is your hair looking limp,dry,and just lifeless ? How about trying something new…like Foxbrim argan oil ? It may help !
an aromatic culinary oil expressed from the seeds of the argan tree, native to an area of southwestern Morocco.
Why is Argan oil used, or good for, your hair? (tips from ch16.0rg)
- The argan oil is able to help hydrate the hair in a natural way. It is able to stop the fly away of hair, the curliness and also the roughness of the hair in a natural and efficient way.
- The argan oil is also able to penetrate the pores of the hair follicles and shaft and thus is able to enhance the elasticity of the hair. With this penetration, it is also able to help in the nourishing of the hair.
- The argan oil is also famous for treating damaged hair by being able to help in controlling unmanageable hair.
- The argan oil contains a lot of natural anti-oxidants that will help strengthen the weakened hair strands.
- The argan oil is also a good natural source of Vitamin E thus it is chosen by many experts to treat damaged hair. Some hair experts also use argan oil incorporated in many hair treatment products. The vitamin E found in argan oil is also very helpful in treating and repairing damaged hair strands that are due to the effects of environmental factors such as the sun’s rays and pollution.
- You can also use argan oil to add shine to your hair and is able to restore the natural luster and beautiful shine of your hair.
- If you had a color treatment on your hair, applying this product will help you remove the brittleness of the hair and restore its natural smoothness.
- For those who love to treat and have their hair styled very often, this product will definitely help in the repair and restoration of damaged hair due to styling.
- This argan oil is also rich in omega 3 and 9 fatty acids that will help in the healing of split ends.
There are a few ways that you can use argan oil for your hair . Here are some ways listed below-
How can I use Argan oil for hair? (tips from Arganavita.com)
You can use Argan oil:
- As a hair styling product
- As a hair heat protector
- As a hair deep leave-in-treatment
- As a hair hot-oil-treatment
- As a hair growth-treatment
- As a treatment for a scalp condition