Are you having a having a hard getting your family to eat their vegetables? I know that I have trouble like this time to time during dinner. They will eat the meat and the carbs,but they shun the veggies. There’s a fun solution for that woe,now,and it’s called the Maamup ™ Spiral Vegetable Slicer.
The Maamup ™ Spiral Slicer Spiralizer is equipped with Japanese dual stainless-steel blades for thick or thin pasta strands. So now you can cut, shred, slice and spiral your vegetables in no time with this. Why is that so great? Check out its amazing features and benefits:
- • Perfect kitchen gadget to make vegetable noodles, salads, pasta and spaghetti instantly. Designed for both safety and convenience. It keeps your hands away from the blades, so there’s no danger of getting cut while slicing
- • Easy to clean and dishwasher safe. You need not to waste your time on cleaning as for a conventional cutter
- • This spiral vegetable cutter is small enough to fit into your kitchen drawer.
- • Eqipped with Special Japanese dual Stainless Steel Blades which stay sharp and do not rust.
- • Works on any food that is two and a half inches or smaller in diameter. The most popular foods are zucchini, squash, carrot, cucumber and potatoes.
I tried the Maamup spiralizer with my potatoes ,and not only was it fun,quick,and easy to do, I got some super yummy curly fries to cook up. I also made a delicious zucchini salad one night for dinner. My daughter didn’t even know it was zucchini and she even had a second helping … that’s progress ! I definitely recommend trying the Maamup Slicer if you want to have a new option to serve up delicious and nutritious veggie dishes !
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.Disclaimer: At times, we receive monetary compensation or complimentary products from companies mentioned on the site. We also make a small commission if you buy from links included in our articles.However,as a Writer/Blogger, I agree to use these product(s) and post my honest opinion on my blog. ~Tricia~