If you know me,then you know that I talk about and enjoy two things … A LOT. Those two things are Fitness and Food. Oh my gosh..I love me some good food ! I mean, who doesn’t ,right ? That’s why I decided to share one of my favorite EASY dinner dishes with you. It’s super easy and quick to make, delicious to eat,and it won’t kill your wallet ( I promise you). So …what are you waiting for ? Go take notes,head to the grocery store ,get ingredients, and get cooking,people !! Let me know how this recipe works for YOU !
EASY Shrimp Scampi (with Linguine or angel hair pasta)
- 1 lb of Shrimp (shelled and de-veined)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2-3 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 2-3 tbsp Finely Chopped Parsley
- Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Heat a saute pan. Put butter and olive oil into the pan. Heat until butter is melted. After butter is melted,add garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Saute garlic until the edges start to brown,then add shrimp. Add wine and turn up heat just enough to get the wine sauce to boil. Cook for 3-4 minutes ,or until shrimp is cooked all the way through on both sides.
- Remove pan from heat. Add parsley, lemon,and black pepper ,making sure that you toss the ingredients to blend in with the shrimp and its sauce.
- Serve on top of your choice of pasta. I suggest linguine, or angel hair. Or you could use rice,if you choose.
- ENJOY !!!