Fish Oil Omegas Help Increase Your Health
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Everyone wants and needs to be healthy. I strive to be as healthy as I can be and I try to pass that way of healthy thinking on to my kids. I take my daily vitamins, exercise, and try to eat healthy foods. I have been hearing about fish oil for more than a few years, and I never thought to incorporate into my life. I just didn’t think that it would taste good. I mean ,fish oil … how nasty does that sound ? Not to mention, I had heard that once you take the fish oil, you may get an aftertaste or, even worse, have the “fish oil burps” ! That really deterred me from attempting to add this to my routine. But now, 3 years later… I am making the move. Why ? Because ,I’m a little bit older, and the benefits of fish oil are stupendous ! And there are fish oil capsules that ensure no aftertaste and no fish oil burps. A couple of those brands that offer these “extras” is Island’s Miracle Ultra Omega 3 Fish Oil and Omega MAXX 900/600 Triple Strength Fish Oil from Doctor C’s Own. I have been using fish oil softgels for about 3 months now, and I am noticing a few changes. I feel a little bit more alert and my joints feel less “creaky” and my flexibility has gotten better. So, I agree with the hype on fish oil and its goodness.
Omega MAXX Offers –
- Fresh Burpless Lemon Taste – No Rancid Fishy Burps.
- No dangerous levels of Toxic impurities, Mercury, Dioxins or PCBs found – Third Party Tested in USA –
- Molecularly Distilled in the USA by GMP Certified Facilities – 2,520mg of Fish Oil with a total of 1,560mg of Omega-3, EPA/DHA (900/660) per serving of 2 softgels
- 1000IU Vitamin D3 per serving – save on Vitamin D supplements
Ultra Omega 3 Offers –
- OMEGA 3 FISH OIL HAS NO FISHY AFTERTASTE OR FISH BURPS – WE ADDRESSED THIS IN 2 WAYS – 1) WE ADDED LEMON OIL & 2) We Added Thicker Gelatin Shell! The Thicker Gel Cap is designed to hold together Longer in your stomach. As a Secondary Measure we added lemon oil to our omega 3 fish oil to eliminate the fishy taste. So if you can’t stand the fishy aftertaste or the dreaded fish burps, Look No Further!
- OMEGA 3 FISH OIL SOURCED ONLY FROM USA TOP QUALITY DEEP COLDWATER OCEAN LIVING FISH – guaranteed to have the highest purity, nutritional value, and safety for you.
- 100% PURE MOLECULARLY DISTILLED & HIGHEST ABSORBTION OMEGA 3 FISH OIL – By molecularly distilling our omega 3 fish oil we are able to safely remove heavy metals, PCB’s (chlorine compound found in water), and many other potential harmful toxins.
Check out a list of what stuff fish oil can give you.
- Heart Health:Fish oil is a great source of omega 3 and therefore, reduces the risk of heart diseases and heart arrhythmias.
- Improved Immunity: Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish oil bolster the immune system by effecting the activity and amount of cytokines and eicosanoids present in our body.
- Arthritis:Fish oil is useful in the treatment of arthritis, rheumatism, Raynaud’s symptoms and similar conditions.
- Alzheimer’s disease:The Alzheimer’s Association recommends fish containing higher content of omega-3 fatty acids to patients since it acts as a defense against Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Hair Care:Fish oil helps maintain a good luster of the hair, because omega-3 has growth stimulating properties, since it provides nourishment to the follicles. It aids in increased development of hair and in preventing hair loss.
There are a LOT more benefits that you can get from taking fish oil,too. If you want to see more health info, visit this page .Disclaimer: I receive product(s) either complimentary OR for monetary compensation from the company/manufacturer I write about. This site also makes a small commission after you click referral/affiliate links included in our posts .As Writer/Blogger, I agree to use these product(s) and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own. Thank you for being a continued subscriber to Tricia's List! ~Tricia~