Currently peeling and mincing by hand? I like to sometimes cook with garlic ,The sell is amazing,plus garlic is a great natural remedy . Anyhoo, when I do cook with or use garlic, I like to buy it by the bundle and I like to chop or mince it myself. It can be a tedious job sometimes,and that’s why it’s always best to use a garlic press . Garlic presses come in super handy for the mincing job,and it can help eliminate pesky “garlic problems”.
Any of this sound familiar?
– Smelly hands..
– Unevenly sized garlic mince..
– Bits of peel stuck to everything..
Perhaps you already bought a garlic press, but it had one of these common issues:
1) Garlic leaked out the chamber..
2) Really difficult to press..
3) The hinge snapped..
4) Aluminium corroded and pitted..
Introducing the Alpha Grillers Garlic Press and Peeler
– Simple to use: insert clove -> roll back and forth -> tip out perfectly peeled clove
– Extensively tested to identify the best texture and thickness of silicone for optimal peeling
– Highly durable and dishwasher safe
One Of The Best Presses on The Market:
– Solid stainless steel garlic press will last year after year without any corrosion
– Ergonomically design so very little effort is required to squeeze
– Easily minces both peeled and unpeeled cloves and even works great with ginger!
– Easy to clean and totally dishwasher safe
The press works great on unpeeled cloves; however, it does required quite a bit more force to squeeze them though. Also, to get maximum yield you will always need to use peeled cloves. If you are looking to slice your garlic you will need to peel it first too!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.