Need New Cookware? Get Farberware !
I got some new gadgets, Ya’ll! If you didn’t know already, I like to call myself a quirky “Foodie”. The amazingly awesome Farberware people sent me to new products to add to my kitchen. What are they, you ask? Well, they’re a brand new beautiful set of knives and a spiraletti! Read on to see what both of these items are.
Farberware Self Sharpening Knife Set
How surprised to you think I was when Farberware told me they were sending a knife set my way. I was thrilled! Figured I’d lucked out,too, because I was really in need of a new set (my other knives are approaching 12 years old). So… a big THANK YOU to my Farberware peeps … you guys are lifesavers! Now. let’s talk about those knives.
About The 13-Piece Farberware EdgeKeeper Pro Knife Set
This Farberware 13-Piece Knife Cutlery Set features patent-pending EdgeKeeper Technology. The knife block has built-in, ceramic sharpener slots,,, designed to automatically sharpen the straight-edged blades every time you remove or insert a knife. Each knife is crafted from forged, high-carbon stainless steel and features ergonomically designed hollow handles. This versatile 13-piece set includes everything you need for slicing, dicing, chopping large and small tasks.
What’s in the Box:
- 8-inch Chef Knife
- 8-inch Slicing Knife
- 5.5-inch Serrated Utility Knife
- 5-inch Santoku
- 3.5-inch Parking Knife
- Kitchen Shears
- 6 4.5-inch Steak Knives
- Self-Sharpening Storage Block
These knives are amazing! Now, I may be a little bias because I have been needing new knives, but to me,they cut great. I don’t feel like I’m sawing at my steak anymore. No, it’s more like cutting through soft butter when I’m dining on a perfectly grilled sirloin.
The seamless design of the blades is very nice, too. There’s no ending or beginning because there is no plastic or wood there. It’s just one piece of metal that fits wonderfully in your hand; It’s lightweight, too. There’s no feeling of clunkiness there for me anymore… I like it. One thing to note,though… don’t put these knives in the dishwasher. You need to hand wash these knives to keep them looking as beautiful as the first day you got them. PLEASE… follow that code if you value your kitchen investment. The knife set is available here for $79.99; Get one for yourself or a friend.
But Wait … There’s More!
I’ve talked about the knife set I was sent, but I also received one more item… a spiralietti. A spiraletti is a veggie slicer that slices your fruit and vegetables into different ribbon shapes. You can now make your own curly fries in seconds…okay maybe a minute… without really putting any effort into it. I really enjoy my new spiraletti. I’ve made my dinners and salads look more appealing and festive…. by changing the way the food is cut and presented.
FACT: Make something look good, people will want it.
- EAT SMART, EAT HEALTHY: Spiralize zucchini, carrots, potatoes, cucumbers, radishes, etc. and make zucchini spaghetti, cucumber ribbons, curly fries or long, spiral apple strands and more. Enjoy your meals even if you are on a special diet (raw, vegan, low carb, gluten-free, no wheat, Paleo). Replace high carb pasta with veggie pasta.
- CLEARLY LABLED, COLOR-CODED BLADES: Includes three stainless-steel blades, a thin spiral blade for thin pasta-like noddle’s, hash browns and garnishes; a thick spiral blade for thick pasta-like noddle’s, homemade coleslaw and salads; and straight blade for long, ribbon strands for onion rings and apple slices
- TOP QUALITY & DESIGN: Made from strong, durable BPA-free plastic with high quality, stainless steel blades ensure product longevity for everyday usage.
- SPACE-SAVING STORAGE: Small footprint with a built-in storage compartment for holding blades
- SLIP-FREE STABILITY: Four powerful suction feet for stability with easy-release tabs; attach it to any flat, smooth surface
See how I used the spiraletti the first day I received it! The spiraletti from Farberware is available for $24.99 here.