Allergies Got You & Baby Going Crazy? Try NeilMed Naspira
I have the WORST allergies. And, to make it worse, these allergies are year round. I didn’t have allergies when I was younger. Then I moved to Hawaii and lived there for 3 years. After that amazing time there, I moved back to the “mainland” (the states) and then , BOOM, allergies!! So now, no matter what month it is, I’m always walking around with a stuffy/runny nose, itchy eyes, or sneezing… What a life!!
Gosh Durn SINUSES!
For the longest time, I would just not do anything about it. Mainly because I still didn’t know I was actually suffering from allergies, and secondly because I really don’t like taking meds. I try to be as good and natural to my body as I can. Which is why I started using NeilMed and their sinus rinse products. I LOVE them! The sinus rinse truly works wonders for when I’m stuffed up and can’t breath through my nose due to pollen and dusts in the air. And all you need is distilled water and the saline packet to get your nose free of all the gunk that’s up in it. And believe me, there’s some nasty gunk up in your nose! The rinse is fairly easy to use,too. You fill the bottle with water (I like tepid water), mix in the saline pack, put the nozzle to your nose, slightly tilt your head, and the gently squeeze the bottle to have the water go into one nostril and out the other. And then you’ll be flushing out the germ baddies in seconds!
Not Just For Adults
The line doesn’t just cover adult allergy problems. NeilMed has products for your babies/toddlers, too. Check out what the Naspira can do for the youngsters… Especially the babies that haven’t learned to blow their nose on their own. I remember when my kids were babies; We had to use that intrusive “bubble thing” that you stick in their nose and then suck the mucous out. GROSS! I know that contraption is still out there, so I won’t beat it down too much,lol. I do recommend giving the Naspira a try though, if you have a young child in the home who needs it. MomsMeet sent me 4 of them and I’ve already gifted one to my neighbor. She has 4 kiddoes and one on the way (due in July)!! I’ll also be giving away another Naspira here on this post, and you’re welcome to enter to win it if you want. Just take a look at what the product line is and see how it can you and the rest of your family steer clear of the nasty sinus infections and nose allergy season!
About NeilMed Naspira ® :
- NeilMed® Naspira ® Nasal-Oral Aspirator is the world’s most uniquely designed nasal aspirator system that safely and effectively suctions baby’s and toddler’s stuffy, runny or congested noses.
- With the unique, transparent 2-in-1 design, you can either use it as a NeilMed ® NasaBulb aspirator or as an effective Nasal-Oral suction device, where parents can use suction force generated by the mouth to alleviate nasal congestion in babies and small children.
- The high-grade, all-silicone design allows for easy pull apart cleaning of all components, as well as sterilization through boiling water or microwave disinfection protocol.
- The NeilMed® Naspira ® Nasal-Oral Aspirator includes 7 in-line disposable filters to prevent mucus from inadvertently entering the tubing and reaching the user’s mouth.
- The retail price of the NeilMed ® Naspira® Nasal-Oral Aspirator ranges from $9.99 to $14.99.
Where to Purchase – NeilMed products can be found at Babies R Us, Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Harmon, Kinney Drugs, Shop Rite, Brookshire’s, amazon.com, drugstore.com, neilmed.com, and myotcstore.com
Disclosure: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program (greenmomsmeet. com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.Disclaimer: I received this product either complimentary OR for monetary compensation from the aforementioned company/manufacturer. As Writer/Blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own. Thank you for reading... ~Tricia~