KD Organizers™ 5-Slot Bamboo Drawer Organizer
I love gadgets. All types of gadgets. My largest collection is a tie between electronic and kitchen gadgets, though. Kitchen utensils are fun to use after buying them,and it makes me happy to know that if I choose to get creative with my foods, I can do it easily because I have the correct tool for the job. Of course, now comes the crazy job of storing all of the tools. An organizer can help with the job of storing the smaller ones.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I was given a 5 Slot Bamboo Drawer Organizer from KD Organizers,and I really like it. The drawer compartments are deep and accommodating, and the organizer itself is very stylish and beautifully made. I love that is made from ecofriendly bamboo,too.
Get organized and look good doing it!
The KD Organizers 5-Slot Bamboo Drawer Organizer will bring upscale good looks and order to your kitchen or any room in the house.
– Ditch those cheap plastic silverware trays and get an upgrade in more than just looks! This sturdy organizer not only looks luxurious, but fits more pieces than those molded trays. More storage space to make you more organized!
– Functional design with 5 roomy compartments arranged in a practical layout – all rectangular, so you decide which utensil goes where. No more fork-shaped slots that do not fit YOUR forks properly.
– Exact outer dimensions are 13.5 in. x 11.88 in. x 2.5 in.
– Compartments are 2.125 in. deep, and their sizes are: 12.75 in. x 2.625 in., 8.25 in. x 2.625 in., 10 in. x 2.625 in. (three compartments).Quality construction that lasts.
– Not flimsy, loose or weak like some others out there. This organizer is solid and strong enough to carry fully loaded with flatware. Ideal for tabletop use where it is on display.
– Features full-depth compartments with notched and glued construction. No thin, loose or short dividers.
– Bottom is constructed of strong MDF with a high-def bamboo look that blends right in with the solid bamboo sides.Not just for the kitchen! Good for other rooms too.
– Try it in the bathroom to corral cosmetics, tools and more.
– Tackle that desk drawer or junk drawer once and for all!You will love the upscale looks and rich feel, not to mention how organized your drawer will be! And bamboo is a material you can feel good about using – it not only looks gorgeous but is a sustainable, eco-friendly and rapidly renewable resource.