There’s A Not So New Alternative Medicine In Town, & It’s Called HEMP
I’m sure you have been hearing the buzz about Hemp and CBD products. Whether it be in oil, salve, or edible form… it’s making itself be known hardcore now. Suffice to say, I am big proponent for the use of Hemp based & CBD products. Hell, I’m even okay with the use of marijuana for some treatments. Now before you start to protest too much, there’s a good reason why I support these things. I feel that that there are too many prescriptions out there in the world. Yes, your doctors and hospitals have joined in the effort to lessen that, but the damage has been done. There’s an epidemic or prescription abuse now, and it’s holding generations hostage as well as killing them.
I’m not talking about the opiod problem to cause a frenzy. But acknowledgement helps to start finding a solution. Plus, I pretty sure some of you are clamoring to say, “what’s the difference between people using “real medicine” vs smoking pot?”. Well, first off, CBD products are not pot/weed/cannabis. Like marijuana, It comes form the hemp plant, but does not get you “high”, nor does it create an addiction. What it does do offer healing for the body. As I mentioned before, I use CBD & Hemp frequently. The reason why is because it truly does help me with my chronic back pain AND my anxiety.
The Different Products That Come From CBD & Hemp
Did you know that there is a huge variety of products that come from CBD? It’s TRUE! I personally use sticks, creams, and salves for my chronic back pain, and I also use an oil to help with my anxiety. Just recently, I started drinking hemp infused coffee and creamer. I get most of my products from HempWorx. This company prides itself on using Organic methods and is free of GMOs, synthetics, fillers, and other harmful ingredients.
- Hempworx started in 2016 and is under the umbrella company My Daily Choice.
- HempWorx products are made from industrial hemp plants grown on American farms. Cannabidiol (CBD), a constituent that naturally occurs in industrial hemp, is just one of over 85 cannabinoids that is identified in the cannabis plant. Our oil is CO2 extracted, resulting in a solvent-free, pure extract.
- There’s a 60-day money back empty bottle guarantee on all products.
- Products are buy 3 get 1 free (director pack)
- Hempworx and their farm GenCanna are 2 of only 13 companies to have received the U.S. Hemp Seal of Approval for product quality and farming practices.
Now that I have told a little about Hempworx, let me offer you a chance to try some of their products. How would you like to win your choice of 1 product from the company? Well, now you can! Just enter the giveaway below, follow the entry directions, and you’re on your way! Many will enter , only 1 will win. Good luck to all!
2 thoughts on “I Use Hemp Products On A Regular Basis. Here’s Why”
I have not tried any, but all the post I have read says they are good for relieving anxiety and depression with started my interest in the products.
I never knew that there were so many different hemp products! Great to know, so thanks for the informative post.