If you know me,then you know that I talk about and enjoy two things … A LOT. Those two things are Fitness and Food. Oh my gosh..I love me some good food ! I mean, who doesn’t ,right ? That’s why I decided to share one of my favorite EASY dinner dishes with you… shrimp scampi. It’s super easy and quick to make (only 20 minutes total!), delicious to eat,and it won’t kill your wallet ( I promise you). So …what are you waiting for ? Go take notes, head to the grocery store, get ingredients, and get cooking, people !! Let me know how this shrimp scampi recipe works for YOU !
EASY Shrimp Scampi (with Linguine or angel hair pasta)
- 1 lb of Shrimp (shelled and de-veined)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2-3 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 2-3 tbsp Finely Chopped Parsley
- Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Heat a saute pan. Put butter and olive oil into the pan. After butter is melted,add garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Saute garlic until the edges start to brown,then add shrimp. Add wine and turn up heat just enough to get the wine sauce to boil. For 3-4 minutes , cook the shrimp or wait until shrimp is cooked all the way through on both sides.
- Remove pan from heat. Add parsley, lemon,and black pepper ,making sure that you toss the ingredients to blend in with the shrimp and its sauce.
- Serve on top of your choice of pasta. I suggest linguine, angel hair, or you could use rice. If you choose, you can even go the low carb way and use cauliflower rice.
- ENJOY !!!