ExfoliMATE Body Cloth: Does It Work?
I recently had an opportunity to review the Exfolimate Body Cloth, a cloth that is made to help exfoliate your body and help rid you of things like extra dead skin and/or body acne. I totally love the item, & I wanted to share my experience using the ExfoliMate. Check the video —>
Disclosure: Tricias-List received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review . The post may also contain affiliate links in it.Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers.
ExfoliMATE Body Cloth – Watch out backne, buttne, and chicken skin! Now, you can reveal fresh glowing skin with our super-effective exfoliating cloth made specifically for the body, including hard to clean places like your back, buttocks, arms, and shoulders. This magic exfoliating wash cloth is our unique version of the Japanese exfoliation towel but with softer fibers and special weave pattern for a smoothing microdermabrasion effect. Because of the foam boosting loofah-loops you won’t need to use as much body wash or acne soap. It is the perfect clear skin accessory for after workouts and sports. The gentle exfoliation preps your skin for any medicine or treatment products (acne body spray, acne serum, spot treatment solution, spray tan etc.) applied afterward making them easier to absorb. Your total body acne regimen is not complete without our acne scrubber. Once you try it, you won’t go back to wash cloths again!
- Cleans pores and follicles to banish blemishes and reveal a fresh glow
- Reaches tough to treat spots like back, butt, and shoulders
- Exfoliation helps control breakouts by removing dead skin and bacteria
- Long-lasting green fiber and biodegradable packaging
- Loofah scrubber increases lather making body acne clearing wash last longer
- We stand behind our products 100%, with a guarantee of significantly transforming your skin to achieve healthy and more vibrant skin. 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.