Want To Keep Organized At Home? Try Chalkboard Labels!
We would like to say “Thank You” to our Blog Team Member Jennifer G. of CountryFriedWife for her review!
40 Pack chalkboard labels contains 8 unique designs, various patterns bring more fun for your life.
– 3.3″ x 2″ stickers are ideal size for most applications.
– REUSABLE Just wipe clean with damp cloth, tear off, and then re-stick where you want.
– EASY TO CLEAN just need wipe with damp cloth if write with the free liquid chalk marker in package.
– EASY TO WRITE ON the slick surface makes the writing smoothly with free liquid chalk marker.
– WIDE APPLICATION – Great choice to labeling for jars, wine glasses, tins, pantries, cookie, canning, bottle, and office or home sorted storing.
What did I think?
When I ordered these I didn’t have high hopes of them working really well. I have purchased a similar label and was very disappointed, but these were fabulous. They were bigger than I expected, which was great, so you don’t have to try to write really small. I messed up writing on one, and using a damp cloth it wiped clean. I couldn’t believe it, a quick wipe and back in business. There are a lot for the price so I didn’t feel like I was limited on how many I should use. The fun shapes dressed up my pantry, and made it much easier to find things at a glance. They are a great organizational tool.
My youngest daughter helped me put the labels on and accidentally put the wrong label on a canister. No problem, it peeled right off and I was able to place it on the correct canister. No sticky residue left behind and it didn’t tear, which is what happened to the other set of labels I purchased in the past.
Read the directions on the pen. It is easy to use, but at one point I must have pushed too hard and I made a bit of a mess. No problem though, since it cleaned right up.
We had so much fun with these labels. We used them in the pantry, but you could use them in a classroom, garage, office, supply cabinet, laundry room, or bathroom. The possibilities are endless. I plan on using them as gift tags during the holidays for homemade goodies.
**Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for review. Although the product was free, the opinions are 100% mine.