Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
If you have a grill, whether it be gas,propane,charcoal ,or any other one out there, we are all faced with the same results… dirtiness . Use the grill and you get delicious meat or veggies and a dirty grill afterwards. And we don’t treat our grill they way we do any other cooking pot or pan.Oh no. We just kinda let things stay on the grill until it gets so mucky that we have to clean it. And, the cleaning process can be tedious, let me you ! Remedy the situation and get a grill brush! I remember that we used to heat the grill just to softened up that dirty stuff so we could scrape it off, and it was a really nasty job.And … it took FOREVER. Here’s a question … ever had a grill that looked like this :
By the way , that is my grill you’re looking at . It’s nasty, huh? Well, wait until you see the results after I use my grill brush ! This brush is so easy to use and it cleans the heck out of my grill. Quick and no time wasted getting that grill cleaned and ready for another day of Summer BBQ grilling !
Introducing The BBQ Grill Brush Pro
- seriously awesome grill brush. It is by far the sturdiest grill brush you will ever own and makes a great gift for the grill-master in your family. It is well-designed, very sturdy and super long lasting. It should last several years and won’t leave bristles behind.
- The 18″ handle is long enough that, even when the grill is on or is still hot, you can feel comfortable that you will not scorch your clothing or arm hair during the grill-cleaning process.
- This is the mean machine of grill brushes! It cleans like magic. No need for muscle with this one – it does all the work for you. This grill brush cleans all the nasty grime, grease and grizzle that sticks on your grill grate with ease and really gets in the nooks and crannies to clean every bit of your grill. Dip the brush in a cup of water and it makes a great steam cleaner for your grill.
- The cleaning area of the brush head is quite large, so it takes less effort to clean a larger area. The brush does a great job of getting in between the grates and underneath. A few passes of this grill brush and your grill is ready for use.
So what’s so good about a grill brush?
- SAFE FOR ALL GRILL TYPES. Whether you have porcelain coated, stainless steel, or cast iron grates, you can scrub away safe in the knowledge that the Grill Brush will not mark your grates.
- HEAVY DUTY, LONG LASTING BBQ TOOL. Thanks to the tough, plastic reinforced, twisted steel handle and stiff, stainless steel bristles, this brush will easily cut though any mess on your grate, season after season.